Friday, January 20, 2012

Divinely inspired kegger

I decided the instead of simply setting My memory palace in just a location I can easily visualize, I also chose to set it during an event where the contents of my memory palace could engage in events equally easy to visualize. Thus I have set my memory palace in my house during a party, and all the muses are invited. Cilo is on the deck talking history with my brother (a history major), while Urania has over indulged a little too much and is flat on her back in the back yard taking in the stars. Once in the house I am greeted by the sight of Thalia in a very humorous Viking hat, Eroto doing body shots in the kitchen, and Terpsichere having a dance off with a woefully out matched foe, to the sound of Euterpe singing some drinking tune. Moving further into the house I pass the bathroom from which I hear the sounds of Melpolmene crying for some unknown reason. Further into the house I walk into the living room and see Caliope having an epic rap battle while Polyhymnia sits on the couch watching her sisters and prominently abstains.

No comments:

Post a Comment